Join Bó in London as a Junior PMO Analyst
- We’re hiring an experienced Jira Administrator or PMO Support to join our digital banking start up in Mayfair
- We’re building a digital bank and you’ll be part of a small, friendly, non-hierarchical team
- At Bó, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from skilled practitioners across a range of specialities
- It’s an opportunity to bring the full weight of your technical and non-technical expertise to a fast paced, collaborative environment
What you'll do
As a Junior PMO Analyst at Bó, you'll provide day-to-day support to the PMO, ensuring the quality and accuracy of programme delivery. You’ll be at the forefront of iterative and incremental software deployment to a cloud based production environment. You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity and be prepared to dive in to solve technical, process and design problems.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing and configuring Jira schemes and managing programme sprint timelines
- Setting up custom Jira boards and dashboards
- Compiling and curating status reports, utilising Jira data for senior management review
- Managing Confluence set up, access and spaces
- Managing and tracking risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and oversight of change control procedures
- Maintaining and distributing programme governance materials
- Designing and delivering processes and procedures that support programme success, while minimising unnecessary administration
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll be an analytical thinker, with the ability to handle complex dynamics and exercise judgement in the development and implementation of strategic plans. You'll have a strong delivery focus and be results and quality orientated. In addition, you'll have a strong personal drive and the ability to reshape, reconfigure and realign solution and delivery approaches as needed, as well as knowledge and experience of data architecture and design.
You'll have the ability and desire to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships across all levels and functions, and you should feel comfortable in a challenging, sometimes ambiguous environment where you need to be able to influence and collaborate with others in order to get things done.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian tools, including Jira and Confluence
- Experience customising workflows, setting up dashboards and generating reports
- Basic SQL and JQL query experience
- Experience of working in an Agile project environment
- PMO support experience
- Project and programme governance knowledge
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Bó, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.